Assistant Manager Trainee
$45,000 per year plus bonus
- Full time year round career position
- Annual compensation to start depending on experience & learning curve
- As an Assistant Manager Trainee you will focus on operational excellence and assist the General Manager in all functions of the restaurant, ensuring high quality products and customer service that leads to restaurant profitability.
- What’s on the Menu:
- Help your General Manager manage a restaurant team, recruit new team members, maintaining adequate staffing levels, properly training team members, ensuring compliance with all policies and procedures, and coach to improve performance.
- Provide an outstanding customer experience, including professionally and promptly responding to all customer concerns or issues. Solicit, share and utilize customer feedback to improve restaurant operations and build brand loyalty.
- Motivate team members to deliver quality service to all customers while promoting a fun, energetic, and collaborative environment.
- Communicate, train and promote quality standards to restaurant team members.
- Help your General Manager manage labor and food costs.
- Execute cash management duties with POS and shift reports.
- Management of inventory to ensure adequate levels using the company’s systems and guidelines to minimize loss.
- Manage company’s assets by ensuring the restaurant is clean, safe and organized and complies with safety and security standards at all times.
- Critical Ingredients Include:
- experience preferred; successful hospitality industry experience of 2 years
- Ability to work long hours, nights and weekends
- Ability to work with computers & phones.
- Ability to successfully perform the job duties of all positions in the restaurant.
- A valid driver’s license issued by the state in which the team member works. Plus reliable transportation.
- Consent to a pre-employment background check and drug test
- Able to work legally in the USA for any employer
- Able to work 42-47 hours a week, 5 days on and 2 off
- And if you can speak Spanish that's a huge PLUS!
- We offer a competitive wage and upward advancement opportunities. We have 4 restaurants and Catering
- We have Better Ingredients. Better People.
- Don’t miss out…APPLY Today!
As a Line Cook you will be required to learn the Restaurant Republic style of food preparation, which includes cutting, sautéing, broiling, frying and cooking various meals such as meats, fish, poultry, vegetables, soups, salads and other ingredients. You will also need to follow a recipe book on Restaurant Republic foods with food safety and cleanliness in mind, prepare food in a timely manner, all while keeping your tickets in order.
Bartender / Server
Experienced Servers - Must have at least 2 years server experience in a Full Service restaurant.
Experienced Bartenders - Must have at least 2 years Bartender experience in a Full Service restaurant.
• Greet guests as they enter into premise
• Provide preliminary information regarding menu
• Describe dishes to customers
• Deliver food to tables
• Check food for accuracy
• Prepare soups and salads when required
• Replenish food and beverages
• Take additional orders when required
• Bus and clear tables
• Clean tables and work areas
• Wash dishes and assist in food preparation
• Transport trays of soiled dishes
This list does not constitute a food runner’s entire job description. Since it depends on the specific requirements of an employer and requires
an individual to perform many additional tasks, the job duties list is almost always added to. Some food runners also double as cashiers and
even cooks depending on their individual skills and the work setting that they are working in.
Catering Team Lead
Coordinates events and ensuring deadlines and budgets are adhered to.
Directs coordination of activities to prepare for the day of the event.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Manage staff responsible for event coordination activities.
• Coordinate details of events such as conferences, weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, charity events, surprise parties, trade shows, sales meetings, business meetings, employee appreciation events and virtual events.
• Hire, train, and educate staff on proper event procedures.
• Calculate budgets and adjust when necessary.
• Book venues and negotiate fees.
• Prepare invitations and send out at appropriate time.
• Hire bartenders and wait staff.
• Work with guest of honor to ensure all requests are met.
• Drive attendance to the event.
• Promote the event using flyers, cold calling, and social media as examples of ways to spark attention.
• Analyze event performance and prepare metrics presentation.
• Define company brand through events.
• Ensure staff is adequately prepared for event.
• Pay vendors for their participation in the event.
• Provide receipts if needed.
• Ensure day of event goes smoothly.
• Set up booths, flowers, decorations, and other event decor.
• Plan menus, order food with chef
• Sample food, including main dishes and desserts.
• Give final approval for items such as music and menus.